Ice storm to make for dangerous Wednesday commute
Dangerous freezing rain is set to invade Southeast Michigan overnight.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Customers say Metro Detroit car rental company keeps deposits
State officials are investigating a car rental company near Detroit Metro Airport after hundreds of customers filed complaints accusing the business of keeping their deposits illegally.
Prosecutors say Lou Anna Simon lied to police about Nassar
Former Michigan State University President Lou Anna K. Simon was back in court Tuesday for her preliminary hearing on charges that she lied to police in May 2018 about her knowledge of Larry Nassar.
Crews approach unpaved roads differently in winter
Road crews in Washtenaw County have the salt ready for Wednesday's ice storm, but that salt isn't effective in maintaining unpaved roads.
Detroit City Council questions Marathon
A malfunction at the Marathon Refinery in Southwest Detroit has sparked new questions about the impact the refinery is having on the area and now it’s Detroit City Council that’s asking them.
- Trenton police rescue man who fell through ice on Detroit River while trying to get dog
- Hit-and-run driver still on loose after leaving woman unable to walk in Dearborn Heights
- South Lyon High School student admits he brought knife to school to protect him from another student
- Unknown man drags woman into Pontiac field, attempts to sexually assault her
- Oprah Winfrey interviews Beto O'Rourke
- Good Health: Fighting the measles outbreak
- Celebrating Black History: George Franklin Grant
- J Dilla's mom reflects on son's legacy as Detroit prepares to honor legendary producer
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.