The NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Andrew Fiacco guilty of second-degree murder
Andrew Fiacco was found guilty Thursday of second-degree murder in the death and dismemberment of 19-year-old Stephen McAfee. Fiacco, 21, was charged last year with McAfee's murder after the Macomb Township teen's remains were found in April 2017.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A temperature drop of nearly 20 degrees is expected in a four-hour span Thursday night. Read more .
An Erie Township man was sentenced for a fatal collision that killed two teenage siblings. Learn more .
Thieves ransacked a Detroit church and stole equipment. Read more .
Thirty-five sets of cremated remains were discovered at an abandoned funeral home on Detroit's west side. Learn more .
One of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's biggest campaign promises was that she would fix Michigan's pothole-riddled roads.
A Michigan mother is hoping social media will help her convince Apple to make one of its most popular products more accessible to people with physical challenges.
Protected bike lane
Ann Arbor's Downtown Development Authority will begin work on the city's first protected two-way bike lane on William Street following the University of Michigan's spring commencement in May.
Hamtramck police chase
Two people were taken to the hospital Thursday after a car fleeing police rolled over and crashed into a pole in Hamtramck, authorities said.
- 3 arrested after police find 50 grams of crack cocaine, assault rifle, handgun in Adrian, police say
- Sears gets out of bankruptcy alive
- Cub Scout, 10, kneels for Pledge of Allegiance at council meeting
- Frank Robinson, Hall of Fame baseball player who was first black manager in MLB, dies at 83
- Good Health: How to spot a heart attack
- Senior Olympic athletes say it's 'just like being a kid' again
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- Detroit Zoo animals celebrate Valentine's Day during Heart Fest
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.