DETROIT – Here is the ClickOnDetroit Morning Report for Feb. 27, 2019.
- 🚙 Check Metro Detroit traffic conditions and live map right here
- 🚨 Michigan State Police to expand roadside drug testing program in 2019
- 👮🏻 Metro Detroit Crime Report -- Feb. 27, 2019
- 📹 LIVE STREAM: Michael Cohen testifies before House Oversight Committee
Weather: Snowy and slippery start
The snow will be lightest south of I-94 but still a bit slippery there, too. Most of Metro Detroit sees steady, light snow through 10 a.m. and then scattered snow showers and flurries.
Find the latest local and national weather news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
- Canton High School student says she was sexually attacked in school
- Warren police officer accused of sexual text messages with teen fired from department
- Friends band together to help family after fire Imlay City fire kills 3 children, injures 4 others
- Malarkey's Irish Pub in Westland announces closure, says St. Patrick's Day will be last day
- Michigan court gives green light to lawsuit over adult foster death
- Police investigating after 3-year-old girl shot on Detroit's east side
- Royal Oak neighbors frustrated after decade of complaints about vacant house
- Massive fire rips through storage area of Auburn Hills plastics manufacturing company
- 10 a.m. -- An arraignment will be held for a 24-year old man who stands accused of murder for killing an innocent woman while he drag raced on southbound Mound Road in Warren.
- 1 p.m. -- An Auburn Hills man charged with having a sexual relationship with an Avondale High School student over the course of two years will be sentenced.
For more Local News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
WATCH NOW: Oakland County Child Killer docuseries
This "Child Killer" docuseries features angles of the case that have never been explored in such a way.
Here are the five parts to the docuseries:
- Chapter 1: North Fox Island
- Chapter 2: Out in the cold
- Chapter 3: Timmy King
- Chapter 4: The investigation
- Chapter 5: Suspicion
Black History Month
February is Black History Month. Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit will have special reports through the month.
- President of Wolverine Bar Association Jerome Crawford discusses Black History Month
- Hamtramck Stadium, home of the Negro League -- watch story here
- FULL INTERVIEW: Tonya Allen of the Skillman Foundation
- FULL INTERVIEW: Principal Lisa Phillips at Detroit Cass Tech High School
- FULL INTERVIEW: Olayami Dabls of the African Bead Museum in Detroit
For more Black History stories go to ClickOnDetroit.com/BlackHistoryMonth.
- LIVE STREAM: Michael Cohen testifies before House Oversight Committee
- Trump dines with Kim as world waits on potential deal
- Chicago guaranteed to elect its first black woman mayor
For more National News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/national.
For more local and national sports news go to ClickOnDetroit.com/sports.
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/4frenzy.
News from across Michigan
- Michigan State Police to expand roadside drug testing program in 2019
- Marijuana products recalled in Detroit, Vassar
- Michigan communities opting out of recreational marijuana sales: Here's the updated list
- Michigan AG moves to drop marijuana charges against 4 defendants
For more Michigan News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local/michigan.
LOCAL 4 Help Me Hank
- 🥜 Testing the Nima Peanut Sensor's ability to detect peanuts
- 🥦🥛🍞🥚 Putting grocery home delivery, curbside pickup services to the test
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/HelpMeHank.
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
- Michigan Roads -- coverage of the state's crumbling roads
- Michigan Marijuana -- coverage of marijuana news and laws in Michigan
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.