Metro Detroit Crime Report -- March 6, 2019
Detroit deli manager buys fentanyl from China to be mixed with morphine, sold to drug dealers
The manager of a Detroit deli is accused of using the business as a front to purchase fentanyl from China to be mixed with a cutting agent that contains morphine and sold to drug dealers.
Unknown gunman opens fire on vehicle full of children at Detroit White Castle
A gunman opened fire on a minivan full of children at a Detroit White Castle restaurant.
Crime by county
- Detroit man charged in fatal shooting of Livonia woman in Dearborn
- Dearborn Heights man accused of setting Inkster strip mall fire, targeting Middle Eastern people
- 17-year-old girl faces charges for making up story about fake police officer in Southgate
- Police investigating after vehicle riddled with bullets crashes into Warren motel on 8 Mile
- Detroit police officer fired over 'racially insensitive' video posted to Snapchat
- Fatal Detroit shooting leaves man's fiancee, children desperate for answers
- 17-year-old killed, 16-year-old injured in Dearborn Heights shooting
- 2 teens shot, 1 killed by men who approached car at stop sign in Detroit
- Shooter still at large after Detroit man killed days after reporting attack by 3 masked men
- Melvindale stranger danger: Man asks girl walking to bus stop if she wants to get in his van
- Person of interest in custody in connection with double shooting in Dearborn Heights
- Metro Detroit mothers work together to protect children from drivers who don't stop for school buses
- Detroit man sentenced to 12-15 years in prison for crash that killed 26-year-old woman
- Detroit man expresses guilt in young mother's death in police pursuit
- Detroit paramedic, EMT fired on accusations they didn't perform CPR on man who died of heart attack
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.