ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Crews battled commercial building fire in Oak Park
Firefighters battled a fire Tuesday evening in Oak Park. Flames ripped through a structure near the intersection of Northend Avenue and Coolidge Highway. It's a commercial building with multiple businesses inside.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Carjacking in Detroit
A carjacker pulled a gun on a man using crutches and stole his SUV in Detroit early Monday.
Daniel Chapman, 36, is recovering from a broken ankle. He stopped to get his son some juice that he could drink when he woke up.
Students from Redford Township high schools teamed up to encourage school attendance and send a message about absenteeism.
Teens from the Redford Union District are working with teens in the South Redford District to help end truancy.
The Local 4 Defenders joined police to capture video of Metro Detroit drivers blowing past stopped school buses loading and unloading children.
As the weather warms up, drivers are starting to speed up, and that's causing some real issues for school bus drivers.
Arrest made in shooting
Detroit police said they arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting over a pair of Cartier sunglasses.
An 18-year-old man was shot and killed Saturday after 11 p.m. inside a Valero gas station at 7 Mile Road and Outer Drive.
- Burger Bracket 2019: Best burger in Metro Detroit? We have a winner!
- How we manage to get a news truck onto vehicle-free Mackinac Island
- Preliminary findings show decrease in traffic deaths during Memorial Day holiday weekend
- 2 women, man shot by 26-year-old woman in Oakland County, police say
- World Health Organization recognizes work burnout as syndrome
- 2019 Grand Prix: Pit pets
- Michigan auto insurance bill: Understanding rate decreases, timeline of changes
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.