Spectrum Human Services in need of direct care, security and youth workers
Multiple part- and full-time positions available
Direct care, security, youth worker
Spectrum Human Services
Wayne, Oakland and Washtenaw County
Hourly, full-time and part-time
Spectrum Human Services is seeking full- and part-time workers for multiple direct care, security and youth worker positions. Positions available in Detroit/Highland Park, Oakland County, Washtenaw County.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct care staff provides caring, compassionate service to developmentally or emotionally disabled adults.
- Youth workers provide guidance to young men between the ages of 11 to 21 in a secure detention facility.
- Security workers ensure a safe and peaceful environment for staff and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- 18 years of age, must be 21 years of age to be assigned to the detention facility.
- Must successfully complete background check, including fingerprints, drug test and DHHS clearance.
How to apply
Apply in-person on Saturday, June 15, 2019 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at the job fair located at 28303 Joy Road, Westland, MI. Prospective workers must bring a valid driver's license or State ID and Social Security card to apply.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.