ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Man shot by customers angry that restaurant didn't have fried mushrooms
Customers mad that a Detroit Coney Island didn't have fried mushrooms shot a man in the face early Wednesday. The victim, a 40-year-old regular customer, was at Nicky D's Coney Island at 7 Mile and Greenfield roads just after 2 a.m. when two men and a woman became angry about the restaurant's lack of fried mushrooms.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Oakland County incident
A man on drugs was dancing, hitting himself in the face and yelling at himself in an Oakland County backyard before purposely driving into a deputy's patrol vehicle, according to authorities.
A couple visiting from Tennessee had a nightmare of a vacation after one of them was mistaken for a wanted man out of Indiana.
Toni Bean and Jeff Conn were visiting Detroit for a relative's graduation. They went to Canada to sightsee. That's when Conn was arrested and tossed in the Wayne County Jail because he shares a name with a man who is wanted for alleged crimes in Indiana.
Sept. 11, 2001, is a day most people remember in clear detail. It was a day when thousands lost their lives, and security measures in the United States changed forever.
Those born after the attacks, however, might struggle to understand their true impact because they didn’t experience 9/11 for themselves.
A Lincoln Park man has been charged with trying to kidnap a 3-year-old girl at a party store in Oakland County.
Police said Stevie Hutchins, 30, tried to grab the girl away from her mother at 10:12 a.m. Saturday at the Star Party Store in the 10 block of East Auburn Road.
- 2 Michigan breweries again top list of best in US
- Bell's Brewery's Two Hearted Ale named best beer in US for 3rd year in row
- Want to be happier overall? Yale has a class for that -- and it's available online, for free
- Man charged after 81-year-old woman mugged, carjacked outside Waterford grocery store
- Detroit Youth Choir brings Terry Crews to tears on America's Got Talent
- Detroit man waits months to have broken utility pole removed in backyard
- Woman shoots at gunmen who tried to ambush, rob stepson in Warren
- 'Code 22' aims to bring 24 hours of peace to Detroit
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.