ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- June 26, 2019
Here are this morning's top stories
DETROIT – ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- June 26, 2019
JPMorgan Chase has announced a new $50 million commitment to Detroit’s economic recovery, bringing the firm’s total investment to $200 million by 2022.
The first Democratic presidential candidate debates for the 2020 election will be held Wednesday and Thursday nights in Miami. NBC will broadcast the debates live from 9-11 p.m. both nights.
After Michigan's loss to Vanderbilt last night, the teams will return to the diamond at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday for a winner-take-all Game 3. Michigan should have Criswell and Kauffmann available in some capacity after they went unused Tuesday.
Brandon Roux: Skies are mostly clear and will be mostly sunny most of the day today and highs will hit those mid and upper 80s. The humidity is not going to be a bad problem, yet. That will change tomorrow and especially Friday.
Find the latest local and national weather news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
More local headlines:
- Jury rules against Metro Detroit doctor in epilepsy misdiagnosis case
- Parents angry after Grosse Pointe board votes to close two elementary schools
- Nathaniel Abraham headed back to prison on drug charges
- Man killed in drive-by shooting at 8 Mile, Lahser in Detroit
For more Local News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
News from across Michigan
- Budget battle heats up between Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Republicans in Lansing
- 2019 National Cherry Festival in Traverse City: Full schedule, info
- Sold-out Electric Forest Festival begins in West Michigan
For more Michigan News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local/michigan.
National and international headlines
For more National News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/national.
LOCAL 4 Help Me Hank
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/HelpMeHank.
- Michigan baseball falls to Vanderbilt, setting up decisive Game 3 for national championship
- 5 things to know about Moritz Seider, Red Wings' top draft pick this year
- Here's how much Detroit sports teams need a win
- Breakdancing one step closer to making 2024 Olympics
For more local and national sports news go to ClickOnDetroit.com/sports.
LOCAL 4 Defenders
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/Defenders.
LOCAL 4 Good Health
- Here are some helpful tips to determine what bug bit you
- Good Health: Pros and cons of turning to Google for medical information
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/Health.
all 4 Pets
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/pets.
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
- Michigan Roads -- coverage of the state's crumbling roads
- Michigan Marijuana -- coverage of marijuana news and laws in Michigan
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.