DETROIT – After two days of heated debates in Detroit some of the candidates stayed around, including Sen. Kamala Harris and former Vice President Joe Biden.
Michigan is relevant in presidential politics in a way that it hasn't been in decades. President Donald Trump changed everything. Michigan was taken for granted as a blue state by the Democrats last cycle, and Trump campaigned in Michigan relentlessly -- and won.
Wednesday night's debate was the more combative and bruising of the two, and the September debates are expected to have far fewer candidates.
Watch the video above for the full report.
- Democratic debate in Detroit: What happened on second night
- 5 takeaways from second night of Democratic presidential debate in Detroit
- Here's when the next Democratic presidential debates are
- Detroit debates: Candidates clash during second round of debates
- Democrats fight over health care, immigration at Detroit debate
- Fact check: CNN's Democratic debate, night 2
- Biden faces attacks from rivals and fires back in heated debate
- Debate in Detroit: Sanders, Warren fight back in support of 'Medicare for All'
- Moderate Democrats take aim at liberal candidates at debate
All video of the debates is courtesy of CNN.