ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Oct. 20, 2019
Here are this morning's top stories
Roseville police are investigating a homicide that happened at a Roseville bar Sunday.
If you are driving through downtown Detroit today, you might find some unexpected roadblocks. That is because large crowds of runners are taking over the streets for the Detroit Free Press/TCF Bank Marathon.
The United Auto Workers General Motors tentative agreement is getting mixed reviews from union members. Ratification meetings for UAW-GM members started Saturday. Union members will vote on the deal throughout the week.
Friends and family members gathered Saturday to remember a man killed as he was trying to help others during an Eastpointe shooting.
We'll have great weather for the Detroit Free Press/TCF Bank Marathon Sunday morning!
- FORECAST: Great marathon weather, warmer this afternoon
- Winter outlook 2019-2020: What to expect in Michigan
Check the radar here:
- Michigan Weather Radar page
- Metro Detroit Weather Radar page
- Grand Rapids Weather Radar page
- Find all weather forecasts and news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
- Check current Weather Alerts here.
Always find the latest local and national weather news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
More local headlines
- Inkster family demands changes after dying father listed as 'John Doe' at hospital
- 7-year-old child shot inside car, Detroit police say
- Coats and jackets given to those in need on Detroit's west side
- Community conversation on bullying taking place Thursday in Pontiac
- Road closures in Downtown Detroit: Thousands expected for FREEP marathon, Lions game
- Metro Detroit weekend construction list
For more Local News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
News from across Michigan
- More than two dozen common loons found dead at northern Michigan beach
- Authorities in northern Michigan seek missing Metro Detroit woman who called someone asking for help
- Former Michigan Gov. William Milliken dies at age 97
- Whitmer lowers flags to honor former Gov. William Milliken
For more Michigan News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local/michigan.
- Trump says his Florida resort won't host G7 summit
- Men charged with poaching thousands of turtles
- North Carolina exhibit honors women in the military
- 3 die in Chile supermarket fire
For more National News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/national.
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
- Michigan Roads -- coverage of the state's crumbling roads
- Michigan Marijuana -- coverage of marijuana news and laws in Michigan
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.