ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Nov. 22, 2019
Here are this morning’s top stories
Rod Meloni weighs in on the turmoil in the auto industry, from the GM union strike, to a lawsuit against FCA and the UAW’s ongoing corruption scandal. Read all about it here.
I had no idea this was a thing, but wow what a committed fanbase. Read all about it here.
We’re looking at dropping temps as we head into the weekend. Here’s the full forecast.
- Video shows Warren man loading gun moments before girlfriend shot, killed
- Here are the UAW’s Article 30 charges against Gary Jones
- Feds: Detroit tugboat owner used drugs to molest boy, had sexual talks with other boys on Facebook
- ‘The Hoffa Wars’ author has new theory about where Jimmy Hoffa’s remains are
- Chief James Craig describes shooting that left veteran Detroit police officer dead
- Southfield woman still missing month after disappearing from family cabin near Traverse City
- AG Barr: Epstein’s death was a ‘perfect storm of screw-ups’
- The Trump impeachment hearings highlight immigrants’ stories
- Florida boy runs to honor slain Detroit police officer
- Police: Chicago teen hurt in gunfire likely shot by officer
- Blackouts hit Northern California again during fire danger
- Turkeys are strange, creepy, evil birds: Here’s the proof
- Why Michigan football fans cheer for Slippery Rock
- Good Health: Hiccups might be more important than you think
- How has Michigan football survived both games at Indiana under Jim Harbaugh?
- Blue Jackets rally in third, beat Red Wings 5-4
- No reason to think Mike Babcock is returning to Red Wings
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.