ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Nov. 24, 2019
Here are this morning’s top stories
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized after experiencing chills and fever, the court said Saturday.
Funeral arrangements have been announced for fallen Detroit police officer Rasheen McClain.
Custom designed trees, wreaths and stockings will be on display Sunday at the 2019 Festival of Trees in Dearborn.
Sunday will be sunnier and remain dry through tonight and tomorrow. Highs are expected to reach the middle 40s today.
- Shelby Township first responders honored for life-saving actions
- Flashpoint 11/24/19: Regional mass transit; demolition bond request voted down
- Multiple shootings reported across Metro Detroit, at least 7 shot
- Police: Postal worker grazed by bullet in Detroit
- 3 injured in Detroit crash caused by drive-by-shooting
- Tougher US asylum policy follows in Europe’s footsteps
- Impeachment inquiry crossroads: Keep going or time to vote?
- Records: Wife of man found in freezer feared doctors
- Israeli PM holds tense Cabinet meeting as indictment looms
- Pope in Hiroshima: Use and possession of atom bomb ‘immoral’
- Mexicans hit streets to demand end to violence against women
- Michigan beats Indiana 39-14
- Michigan State shuts out Rutgers 27-0, ends losing streak
- Why do the Detroit Lions always play on Thanksgiving?
- Watch the Lions play the Washington Redskins for as low as $5
- Here is the Detroit Red Wings 2019-20 schedule
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.