ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Dec. 8, 2019
Here are this morning’s top stories
A 7-year-old boy was killed in a Clinton Township crash Sunday. The boy was in a 2015 Kia Optima with his father at the time of the crash. Alcohol appears to be a contributing factor in the crash. The father who was driving the vehicle is in police custody.
A crash on Detroit’s east side Sunday morning left a part of 7 Mile and Gratiot closed.
You can expect cloudy milder conditions Sunday. While it remains dry both rain and an Arctic blast are in this week’s forecast.
- Man shot twice by Macomb County gas station clerk after hitting employee with bottle
- Dogs, police, volunteers scour woods in search for missing Southfield woman
- Family wants answers after 23-year-old woman killed in River Rouge
- Detroit police seek man accused of robbing 86-year-old man
- Metro Detroit home to world’s first and only Chaldean museum
- House impeachment report looks at abuse, bribery, corruption
- Climate scientists try to cut their own carbon footprints
- Man arrested on suspicion of racism at Manchester derby
- Kenya: 2 survivors found 2 days after building collapse
- French strikes going strong on Day 4; government huddles
- Iran says new budget bucks US oil embargo, uses Russian loan
- Michigan basketball announces games vs. Kentucky each of next 3 seasons, including one in London
- Winning next 5 games would solidify Michigan basketball as one of best teams in country
- Tigers Opening Day Holiday Pack tickets start at $75
- How to get 2020 Detroit City FC season tickets
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.