DETROIT - Several Michigan beaches are facing closures due to an increased bacteria level.
The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality flagged nine Michigan beaches for increased bacteria levels.
Some of the levels are due to runoff, while some are listed as unknown.
The 5 beaches are:
- Saginaw Bay - Whites Beach Arenac
- Lake St. Clair - St. Clair Shores Memorial Park Beach Macomb
- Lake Michigan - Michiana Village Berrien
- Lake Michigan - Lions Park Berrien
- Walled Lake - Lakeshore Park Oakland
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.