6 Detroit residents hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning

1 adult, 5 children poisoned at home on Detroit's west side

Headline Goes Here

DETROIT - An adult and five children were taken to the hospital after they were poisoned with carbon monoxide, according to sources within the Detroit Fire Department.

The incident happened around 4:45 p.m. Saturday in the 14000 block of Dacosta on Detroit's west side.

Authorities and a HAZMAT crew are at the house investigating.

No other details have been provided at this time.

Watch Local 4 News and stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for updates on this story.

Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.