All clear given at Madison Building, Broderick Tower in Detroit

Buildings briefly evacuated Thursday morning for smell of natural gas

Headline Goes Here

DETROIT - Fire officials said a stove is to blame for the smell of natural gas that prompted the brief evacuation Thursday morning of the Madison Building and the Broderick Tower in downtown Detroit.

No injuries were reported.

The buildings are located at on Broadway Street.

Copyright 2014 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.