DETROIT - Here is the ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing for May 30, 2019.
Drivers have had to avoid northbound I-75 near I-94 in Detroit this morning while police have it shut down to investigate a deadly single-vehicle crash.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will sign the bipartisan bill aimed at lowering auto insurance rates during the Mackinac Policy Conference on Thursday.
According to Meteorologist Brandon Roux, the wet weather is holding off for now, but rain is on the way after 9 a.m. with a few spotty showers south and west of Detroit before that.
Find the latest local and national weather news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
More local headlines:
- Tow truck drivers gather en masse to honor driver killed last May in I-94 crash
- Boil water advisory issued for Lenox Township
- Farmington Hills police increase patrols after small dog stolen from man taking walk
- Lake Orion officer checking home with tall weeds finds unconscious woman, dead man and dog in house
- Man fatally shot at Capital Market liquor store on Detroit's west side
For more Local News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
News from across Michigan
- Michigan Secretary of State to expand options for scheduling appointments at branches
- Suspect at large after 30-year-old man stabbed in Port Huron, police say
- Child dies after falling into above-ground pool in Michigan
For more Michigan News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local/michigan.
National and international headlines
- Severe weather shifts to Northeastern US
- Mueller: Report did not clear President Trump
- Illinois Senate advances marijuana legalization
- Utah police find body near missing girl's house
For more National News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/national.
LOCAL 4 Help Me Hank
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/HelpMeHank.
- Blues even Stanley Cup Final series with OT win over Boston
- Ranking Detroit Tigers' top 10 position prospects based on offense so far this season
- Detroit Grand Prix: Ed Jones races in 3rd year at Belle Isle
Welcome home Juwan
The University of Michigan will formally introduce former Fab Five member Juwan Howard as the school's newest men's basketball coach.
The news conference is scheduled for 11:50 a.m.
For more local and national sports news go to ClickOnDetroit.com/sports.
LOCAL 4 Defenders
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/Defenders.
LOCAL 4 Health
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/Health.
all 4 Pets
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/pets.
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
- Michigan Roads -- coverage of the state's crumbling roads
- Michigan Marijuana -- coverage of marijuana news and laws in Michigan
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.