People living in Metro Detroit have seen a trend in recent years: more wild coyotes living among them.
Coyotes are about 40-60 inches long. They weigh anywhere from 20-46 pounds, and they're gray to red in color. They are most active at dusk and dawn.
Tip Top Poultry, Inc, a Rockmart, Ga., establishment, is recalling an undetermined amount of ready-to-eat (RTE) poultry products that may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today. Here's the product information.
You can expect some hazy or milky morning sunshine, so grab the shades today but we do expect a little more cloud cover today compared to the last few days here. Those clouds are coming from a big storm over the Plains States today and tomorrow, and we should see filtered sunshine through the afternoon with highs again in the neighborhood of 70°F and light winds ESE 5-12 mph. It's dry all the way through the evening and overnight into your Friday.
Always find the latest local and national weather news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
More local headlines
- UAW-GM strike: Following updates on day 25
- Family claims baby died after eating drugs in Tootsie Roll wrapper in Port Huron
- Ibrahim Aljahim has hearing for student sex assault charge
- Writer remembers morning she unknowingly covered her brother's murder
- Clawson Middle School teacher accused of making racist remark to students
- Detroit Renaissance High School teacher accused of calling students 'slaves' during lesson
- Walled Lake marijuana safety compliance facility settles with state after license suspended
For more Local News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
News from across Michigan
- Michigan weekend road trip: Scenic M-22 and beyond
- 2 Michigan police officers on leave after allegedly hitting bar employees, customers while off-duty
For more Michigan News head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local/michigan.
For more National News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/national.
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
- Michigan Roads -- coverage of the state's crumbling roads
- Michigan Marijuana -- coverage of marijuana news and laws in Michigan
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.