DETROIT - Here is the ClickOnDetroit Morning Report for Dec. 13, 2018:
Groundbreaking set for Bedrock's Monroe Blocks
The $800 million transformation of the Monroe Blocks between the Greektown district and Campus Martius Park will deliver a 35-story, 810,000 square-foot office tower, 482 residential units, restaurants and retail, and three public plaza spaces.
Man facing long prison sentence for sexual assault on flight
He was accused of molesting a woman with his hands while she slept on an overnight Las Vegas-to-Detroit flight last January. Prabhu Ramamoorthy was in a middle seat while his wife was sitting next to the aisle. Prosecutor Amanda Jawad calls it a “brazen” assault.
Weather: Slick roads Thursday morning, highs near 40 later
For more go to ClickOnDetroit.com/weathercenter.
Mother pushing for 'Lilliana's Law'
Lilliana Kerr was killed Jan. 20, 2017, after a lunch table fell on top of her while she was attending the Head Start program at St. Albert's Church in Dearborn Heights.
Second Michigan case of polio-like illness AFM confirmed
Michigan health officials have confirmed the state's second case of AFM, a polio-like illness, in Oakland County.
More local news:
- 18-year-old shot in Downtown Detroit; police looking for 3 suspects
- Center Line police officer charged with criminal sexual conduct
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out in layaway line at Walmart
- Fox 2 Detroit mourns loss of meteorologist Jessica Starr
- Detroit pastor charged in death of transgender woman
- Workers at FCA Warren assembly plant furious over car break-ins with security guards on duty
- Roseville police: Suspect in fatal shooting of 17-year-old Detroit boy taken into custody
For more Local News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
- What to expect if there's a partial government shutdown
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy
- Apple spending $1 billion on new Texas campus
Local 4 special Good Health report today
- Today at 5 p.m.: Could this year's flu be worse than last year?
For more Good Health special reports go to ClickOnDetroit.com/health.
Thrifty Thursday: How to do more with wrapping paper
Local sports news
- Report: Red Wings want 1st-round pick for Jimmy Howard
- Lamb's jumper helps Hornets beat Pistons 108-107 in wild win
For more local sports news go to ClickOnDetroit.com/sports.
News from across Michigan
- Growing marijuana in Michigan: Here's what to know about the law
- Bill requiring A-F grades for schools advances in Michigan: What it means
- Former Michigan Congressman John Dingell opens up about political climate
- Michigan parents charged with not telling cops about dismemberment
More Local News pages:
- Detroit News
- Wayne County News
- Oakland County News
- Metro Detroit Jobs section -- find a job, or post a job
- Missing in Michigan -- missing person reports
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.