Could Aretha Franklin's handwritten wills hold up in court?
Questions are swirling about whether newly discovered, handwritten wills found months after singer Aretha Franklin's death could hold up in court.
The most recent will is dated March 2014. That one appears to give the singer's assets to family members.
4 fast facts
Michigan fireworks laws: What you need to know this Memorial Day weekend. Learn more.
Authorities: Don't give DNA to people who come to your house asking for it. Learn more.
Man found fatally shot outside Detroit Gentlemen biker club. Read more.
Michigan Sports Hall of Fame announces 2019 inductees. Read more.
Seven people are accused of scamming a fund set up to reimburse survivors of abuse byLarry Nassar for counseling services that their insurance wouldn't cover.
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford spoke for the first time after his wife, Kelly, had brain surgery earlier this year.
Stafford spoke to reporters on Tuesday afternoon, where he thanked the fans and the team for the their ongoing support.
The Detroit City Council has approved a key land swap deal, paving the way for a new Fiat Chrysler Automobiles assembly plant on the city's east side.
The plant is expected to bring an estimated $2.5 billion in investment and nearly 5,000 jobs.
The Michigan Humane Society is seeking information after a German shepherd was found Thursday hung and shot to death at a home on Detroit's east side.
The dog was tied to a fence several inches off the ground with an electrical cord in the 5200 block of Devonshire Road.
Here’s a look at what we’re working on for Local 4 News at 11:
BELOVED COACH HONORED – Students, athletes, parents and fellow teacher gather to remember a beloved coach who died in a tragic accident.
ABORTION DEBATE – The abortion debate heats up as hundreds of people show up in support and opposition of recent abortion legislation.
HELP ME HANK – Earlier, Consumer reporter Hank Winchester revealed insider tips on what to say to officers when you get pulled over. Tonight at 11 – he takes it a step further: how to approach the judge when you’re dealing with that traffic ticket.
– PLUS breaking news, weather and sports. WATCH Local 4 News at 11 here.
- Detectives search for larceny suspect in Harrison Township
- Detroit police seek missing 61-year-old man with mental condition last seen Friday
- Tecumseh High School students honor math teacher who died unexpectedly over weekend
- 5 reasons last week was a total disaster for the Detroit Tigers' present and future
- Racing stars celebrate grand prix legacy
- Firefighters honored for saving senior citizens from fire
- John Beilein makes Cleveland debut
- Michigan woman finishes 340-mile running journey for sexual assault victims
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.