Coleman A. Young municipal building in Detroit evacuated Thursday

No one hurt, building reopens after smoke found in boiler room

By Halston Herrera - Digital news editor
Headline Goes Here

DETROIT - The Coleman A. Young Municipal Building in Detroit was evacuated Thursday afternoon because of smoke in the boiler room.

People were ordered out of the building just before 1 p.m. but were allowed back in about 30 minutes later.

The source of the smoke was not immediately known.

No injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2013 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.