Double shooting in Lincoln Park
A double shooting in Lincoln Park leads today's Metro Detroit Crime Report. A woman in her 20s was killed while another person was injured.
One neighbor said he heard gunshots about 9:30 p.m. He was convinced it was a shootout by the number of shots he heard.
We're still working to learn more about this deadly shooting as police search for a suspect.
Two SMART buses have windows shattered in Macomb County
A woman on one of the buses was injured when she dove to the bus floor, fearful that it was gunfire.
Criminal investigation into Detroit funeral home
We now know of the 11 remains found stashed in the ceiling of the former Cantrell Funeral Home, 10 of them were fetuses; there was one infant. Detroit Police Chief James Craig discussed details of the case during a news conference on Monday.
VIDEO: Bowling alley employee beaten with fists, stool, bowling ball
This vicious attack was all caught on surveillance camera. We're still learning more about the attack, but right now we know two people were taken into custody.
Crime by county
- Detroit: A 14-year-old girl is recovering after being shot while sitting in her living room on Detroit's west side, police said.
- Detroit: Man charged in fatal shooting of 3 men inside Detroit White Castle restaurant
- Detroit: Pregnant woman carjacked at gunpoint in Detroit home's driveway
- Detroit: Overnight triple shooting on Detroit's west side kills one, injures 2
- Farmington Hills: Gunfire erupted Monday in a quiet Farmington Hills neighborhood, leaving one man dead and another injured, police said.
- Oak Park: Envelope containing $2,000 stolen from inside Oak Park restaurant
- Waterford Township police investigating fatal shooting
- Rochester Hills man found guilty of shooting at lost 14-year-old asking for directions
MORE: Crime News section
Manage your ClickOnDetroit newsletter subscriptions here.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.