DETROIT - A days-long manhunt came to an end Tuesday as an uncle was arrested in connection with the deadly shooting of his nephew.
James Graham, 48, had been hiding from police since Friday after both his family and police said he fatally shot his nephew during an argument at a home on Ward Avenue.
- Michigan driver pointed handgun at other driver on I-96, police say
- Brush Park 410-unit residential development breaks ground
- World's oldest living person celebrates 117th birthday
- 3 dead, 5 sickened after eating Thanksgiving dinner at American Legion Hall
- Toddler found wandering in Pontiac identified
Freeland Pridgen was just 16 years old. His family came together Tuesday to honor his memory.
Police said the boy was arguing with his uncle around 4 p.m. Friday when Graham pulled out a gun and shot the teen.
Pridgen was taken to the hospital and died over the weekend.
Sign up for ClickOnDetroit Email Newsletters (click here) for more stories like this.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.