DETROIT - An evidence tech and their partner were hospitalized Monday morning due to a hazmat situation at a home in Southwest Detroit.
Detroit police responded to a possible drug overdose at a home in the area of Chatfield and Beard streets, right across the street from Roberto Clemente Academy. While on scene a male evidence tech became ill and Narcan was administered before he was rushed to the hospital.
The evidence tech's partner was also hospitalized as a precaution. The entire home where the incident took place has been declared a hazmat situation.
No other injuries have been reported.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.