Girl, 11, dies after being pulled from Ecorse house fire

Fire broke out early Sunday morning on Monroe Street

ECORSE - An 11-year-old girl has died after being pulled from a fire at an Ecorse home.

The girl was rushed to a hospital after being rescued by firefighters from the fire on Monroe Street around 3 a.m. Sunday.

However, Local 4 has learned that she died from third-degree burns at Children's Hospital.

Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.