HOWARD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Authorities say an Indiana man has been electrocuted on a construction site in southwestern Michigan.
Cass County sheriff's officials say 53-year-old Steven Smith of Michigan City died Friday after being electrocuted while working on overhead power lines. Investigators say it was an accident.
Police said Smith was working at an American Electric Power substation that's under construction in Howard Township.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.