DETROIT - A Morenci man whose three sons have been missing since November pleaded not guilty Thursday to child kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment charges.
John Skelton filed written not guilty letters at a Lenawee County circuit court.
The boys have been missing since Thanksgiving Day.
Skelton and his wife, Tanya Skelton, are also in the middle of a divorce case.
John Skelton is scheduled to appear in court Aug. 16.
He is jailed under a $90-milllion bond.
- December 7, 2010: Missing Boys' Dad Faces Kidnapping Charges
- December 7, 2010: Candlelight Vigil Held For Skelton Brothers
- December 2, 2010: Community Has Hope For Missing Boys
- December 1, 2010: Dad Charged With Kidnapping Writes Song, Posts Lyrics
- November 30, 2010: Police: 'We Do Not Anticipate A Positive Outcome'
Copyright 2003 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.