ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Dec. 14, 2019
Here are this morning’s top stories
A family devastated by a double homicide is working to cope with the loss.
Here’s how to protect yourself from a common gift card scam that’s hurting consumers’ wallets in Metro Detroit.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed a bill that will collect taxes on more online purchases.
General Motors will invest $1.5 billion to make what it calls the “next generation” of mid-sized pickup trucks at its plant near St. Louis, the company’s president said Friday.
It will be a bit slippery and foggy Saturday morning, but conditions become drier this afternoon.
- Detroit Youth Choir to perform Sunday in Southfield
- Michigan governor sends letter to Trump Administration welcoming refugee resettlement
- D’Wan Sims’ mother spoke with man who believes he could be her missing son
- Driver in custody after 2 pedestrians struck in Roseville
- Trump impeachment vote underscores a harshly partisan era
- AP FACT CHECK: Bloomberg says he’s killing coal. He’s not
- What we Googled the most in 2019
- Vaping illness death count surpasses 50 in US
- ‘Magic Mushrooms’ effective in treating depression, study finds
- Yzerman trades away Kaski for Hurricanes prospect Wood, but why?
- Players hope US-Canada rivalry game helps spawn pro league
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.