ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Jan. 19, 2020
Here are this morning’s top stories
Police say a woman was killed in an early morning Dearborn Heights mobile home park fire Sunday.
A stomach bug has Michigan State University on high alert. Now the school is stepping up efforts to keep dorms and dining areas clean after multiple people complained of symptoms including nausea.
- Troy School District to celebrate life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Redford Theatre in Detroit presents This Should Be A Comedy Special!
- Man shot by Detroit police flees the scene, kills pedestrian in collision
- Missing Hamtramck woman found in Toronto hospital a month after going missing
- 18-year-old man charged in fatal stabbing of 17-year-old girl on Detroit’s west side
- Detroit bikers brave snow blizzard to raise money for good cause
- View list of school closings and delays in Metro Detroit caused by winter storm
- Snow emergencies issued in Metro Detroit for Jan. 17-19 -- view list here
- ICE ups ante in standoff with NYC: ‘This is not a request’
- Sanders steps up appeals to women after flap with Warren
- Boy arrested after shooting that killed 4 in small Utah town
- Sentencing delayed for man convicted of killing family
- Panthers beat Red Wings 4-1 for season-high 4-game streak
- The Detroit Tigers have a choice: Round out the 2020 starting rotation with stopgaps or upside
- NFL Draft 2020: 3 Detroit Lions trade scenarios
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.