ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Jan. 25, 2020
Here are this morning’s top stories
People heading to Detroit Metropolitan Airport are on high alert as coronvirus spreads in China and makes its way to the United States. Local 4 was at the airport this morning and spoke with a passenger about his experience. Both passengers and flight crews are taking extra precautions against the spread of coronvirus.
President Donald Trump’s attorneys will begin their arguments Saturday in the impeachment trial and are expected to insist the president did nothing wrong when he asked Ukraine’s leader to investigate political rival Joe Biden.
Beaumont has notified 1,182 individuals about an incident involving unauthorized access of patient information by a now former Beaumont employee suspected of disclosing information to an individual working on behalf of a personal injury attorney.
It will be chilly Saturday with fog, rain and snow. Highs are expected to reach the upper 30s.
- What we know about the parole absconder shot by bounty hunters in Detroit
- City planning to take legal action against companies responsible for contaminated soil spilling into Detroit River
- 192 tickets issued along Detroit riverfront since start of Defenders investigation into spill
- Michigan AG: ‘Not enough evidence’ to file charges in 1983 cold case
- Health department investigates 3 possible cases of coronavirus in Metro Detroit
- Tuberculosis exposure at pediatrics offices in Oakland and Macomb counties leaves parents searching for answers
- Democrats speak to history with exhaustive impeachment case
- Arizona bill would ban transgender girls, women from teams
- AP Exclusive: Feds plan to move Epstein warden to prison job
- These 6 Detroit Tigers prospects aren’t getting enough attention
- Why the Detroit Lions could be next San Francisco 49ers
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.