Michigan leaders endorse Mike Bloomberg for president
DETROIT – A number of Michigan leaders have endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg for president.
The endorsers say Bloomberg’s executive leadership, record, and vision make him the best democratic candidate to rebuild America.
- U.S. Representative Haley Stevens
- Former Michigan Democratic Party Hispanic/Latino Caucus Chair Larry Arreguin
- Former Lansing Mayor and Gubernatorial Candidate Virg Bernero
- Former Adrian Mayor Jim Berryman
- Detroit Councilperson Roy McCalister, Jr.
- Van Buren Township Supervisor Kevin McNamara
- Former Inkster Mayor Byron Nolen
- Business leader Juliette Okotie-Eboh, Ph.D.
- Kent County Commissioner Phil Skaggs
- Former Flint Mayor Karen Weaver
- Romulus City Councilperson Virginia Williams
“We are honored to have the support of leaders from different perspectives who represent the diverse fabric of our state and understand the importance of defeating Donald Trump this November,” said Michael Kurtz, Michigan State Director for Mike Bloomberg 2020. “The groundswell of support continues to build for Mike’s candidacy, bold vision, and ability to unite not only the Democratic Party, but the country as a whole.”
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.