ClickOnDetroit Morning Briefing -- Feb. 13, 2020
Here are this morning’s top stories
Sources close to the Detroit Lions have confirmed to Local 4′s Bernie Smilovitz that trade talks concerning quarterback Matthew Stafford have been underway for a couple of weeks.
One winner in Michigan matched all of the numbers. The ticket was sold at Huron Plaza Liquor Store at 694 West Huron Street in Pontiac.
If you have a question about Metro Detroit or Michigan, ask us here and we will do our best to look into it and get back with an answer(s).
One batch of snow crossed the area during the night, and another developing batch will move through this morning -- probably impacting at least part of the morning rush hour. Here is the latest forecast for today and into the weekend.
- Livonia police release graphic video of 2-year-old child drowning in hotel pool, being rescued
- Wayne Memorial High School student diagnosed with concussion after rollover crash he said he was told to keep secret
- Business owners celebrate as construction on Livernois Avenue of Fashion wraps up
- ‘He was magical’: Many in disbelief after nationally known hairstylist found beaten to death at Detroit motel
- Top vehicle safety picks for avoiding crashes, according to IIHS
- Weinstein jury set to hear closing from #MeToo skeptic
- CDC confirms 14th case of coronavirus in United States
- 2020 hopefuls eye Super Tuesday even as 2 other states loom
- Sources: Lions in trade talks to deal Matthew Stafford
- Detroit Tigers sign OF Cameron Maybin for his third stint with team
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.