A shooting at a South Carolina nightclub left two people dead and eight wounded, a sheriff’s official said.
According to a recent report from the immigration watchdog group Boundless Immigration, more than 100,000 immigrants were left in limbo adding to the overall immigration backlog that tops 2.5 million.
Deep floodwaters and the risk of more mudslides that left at least 34 people confirmed or presumed dead hampered search and rescue operations Sunday in southern Japan.
The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan has risen to 65,533 as of Sunday morning, including 5,972 deaths, state officials report.
- ‘My heart dropped’ -- Family members mourn life of slain Toledo police officer
- Detroit police investigate quintuple shooting that killed 1, injured 4
- At least 3 coronavirus (COVID-19) cases tied to Lansing veterinary clinic, more suspected
- Family turns tragic Roseville collision into action, urges residents not to drink and drive
- Flashpoint 7/5/20: Should Michigan drivers opt out of no-fault coverage?
- 1 of 2 protesters hit by car on closed Seattle highway dies
- Amid furor over monuments, Trump seeks `garden’ of US heroes
- Governors stress ‘personal responsibility’ over virus orders
- Israel, Palestinians face new restrictions amid virus surge
- Detroit Tigers kick off Summer training camp
- World’s top golfers in Detroit for Rocket Mortgage Classic this weekend
- What should the Detroit Tigers do with Michael Fulmer this season?
- Detroit Tigers GM, coach optimistic as training begins at Comerica Park