Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris will visit Detroit, Troy and Pontiac on Sunday to campaign for Joe Biden.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will be interviewed Sunday morning on Local 4 News, a day after the state reported the highest one day increase in COVID-19 cases. Whitmer’s interview will begin at 8:30 a.m. today.
On Saturday, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, spoke with Local 4 News about the possibility of a second shutdown due to increased coronavirus cases.
The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan has risen to 158,026 as of Saturday, including 7,182 deaths, state officials report.
The latest update represents 3,338 new cases and 35 additional deaths.
Here’s a look at more of the data:
- Track the live Michigan Weather Radar here
- Track severe weather alerts here
- Submit storm photos here
- Find more weather forecast articles at Weather Center
- 8-year-old girl in Roseville hospitalized after imitating viral magic trick
- Shelby Township police arrest several people in protest march against racism, police brutality
- Flashpoint 10/25/20: With governor’s powers deflated, is Michigan ready for second coronavirus wave?
- Warren police fatally shoot man after 9-hour standoff
- More than 50 Woodhaven High School students in quarantine after 3 test positive
- Pence to keep up travel despite contact with infected aide
- Murkowski’s nod gives Barrett extra boost for Supreme Court
- Surging coronavirus colors White House race in closing days
- Attack in Kabul kills 18; al-Qaida leader killed in Ghazni
- Virus is pummeling Europe’s eateries — and winter is coming
Sports Headlines ⚾🏀🏈🏒⚽
- Big Ten football returns this weekend
- MHSAA confirms winter high school sports in Michigan will start on time