AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Police arrested a 23-year-old man from Macomb Township and charged him with two counts of armed robbery.
Frank Lovett was arraigned in 52/3 District Court after tips led police to him.
Police say Lovett was identified as the suspect who robbed the Little Caesars' Pizza store located on South Blvd of Auburn Hills.
A computer generated composite drawing was generated and released to the media after a suspect armed with a semi-auto handgun, robbed the store on Thursday.
Tips were generated from the drawing and Lovett was identified as the suspect.
His bond was set at $50,000 cash, 10 percent was not allowed.
Armed robbery carriers a maximum possible penalty of life in prison.
A pre-exam conference is scheduled for February 21th.
- 3 UM students report attacks by cab drivers
- Trial begins for suspect in Redford Twp. murders
- Govt: $4.2B recovered in probing health care fraud
- UM student, alumni start online dining guide
- Pre-exam next for suspect in Michigan roadway shootings
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.