Man dies in vacant Detroit house fire after suffering smoke inhalation, burns

Copyright 2016 Cable News Network/Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

DETROIT - A man died early Saturday in a vacant house fire on Detroit's west side.

Police said the victim, who was in his 30s or 40s, suffered smoke inhalation and burns in the fire at a house in the 2000 block of Pasadena Street at 6:22 a.m.

Stay with ClickOnDetroit for updates. 

Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.