HOWELL TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A Michigan woman says she sucked up what appears to be a wiggling white worm when taking a sip of her son's packaged juice drink.
Emmie Field of Livingston County's Howell Township says she spit it out Sunday and saved it. She tells the Livingston County Daily Press & Argus of Howell there "wasn't enough mouthwash in the world to get the feeling out of my mouth."
READ: Slimy mold appears in Capri Sun juice pouch
Illinois-based Kraft Foods Group Inc. says it's investigating, and laboratory officials are expected to visit Field's home Friday. Kraft Foods says in a statement that it can't be sure of what was found without examining the Capri Sun drink pouch.
The drink was for Field's 18-month-old son Carter. The store where it was sold says it also has contacted Kraft Foods.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.