REDFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - The jury trial for the man charged with a triple murder in Redford Township begins Monday.
Joshua Manners, 23, is accused of killing Shawn Dunlap, Darrell Bulock and Bryant Jones.
The victims were found shot to death last April in Dunlap's home.
Manners is charged with three counts of murder.
He is suspected of having some type of business relationship with the victims.
He faces life in prison if convicted.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Detroit police arrest trouble-making teens downtown
- 1 killed, several others hurt in firebombing
- Gunman charged in shooting of 72-year-old Detroit woman
- Wings last minute goal lifts them to 3-2 win over LA
- Man found shot, killed in car on Detroit's west side
- Karmanos donation to establish art, design studios
- Sterling Heights woman killed in I-75 shooting
- Red Wings holding annual Smoke Detector Collection
- Couple married in Detroit after rescue following proposal
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.