Road rage driver
A driver said around nine shots were fired from a car tailgating him at speeds up to 100 mph on I-275 in Oakland County, according to Michigan State Police troopers.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A man who drove a car into a crowd in Charlottesville, Virginia, was convicted Friday of first-degree murder and nine other charges. Read more.
A man is facing charges after allegedly shooting two people at a Sammy's Appliance store in Detroit. Learn more.
Families of two victims of a shooting at a Detroit senior center are demanding action from management. Read more.
The man found guilty in the murder of 15-year old April Millsap lost an appeal. Learn more.
Life-threatening blood clot
A woman suffered a life-threatening blood clot and now she wants others to be able to recognize symptoms to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Boy, 2, killed in house fire
A 2-year-old boy was killed and four other people -- including two firefighters -- were injured Friday in a fire on Detroit's east side, officials said.
The man suspected of firing shots into several homes on Detroit's west side had a kill list, according to authorities.
What's been a percolating feud between the chief of police and the president of the Firefighters Union escalated Thursday with the threat of criminal charges.
- Man spits up bizarre blood clot shaped just like part of his lung
- 4 restaurants in 1: Fort Street Galley opens in Downtown Detroit
- Ypsilanti Township 19-year-old killed by 16-year-old after drug deal went bad, police said
- Prosecutors want substantial sentence for President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen
- What's Going Around -- Dec. 7, 2018
- Michigan State Police trooper has close encounter with multiple deer on highway
- Fantasy trip to North Pole lifts spirits of children fighting serious illnesses
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.