DETROIT - Family hopes to spark change
The family of a Michigan soccer referee who was killed by a player's punch speaks out
4 fast facts
Mayor Duggan announces $35 million corporate commitment to Detroit neighborhoods. Learn more.
Oakland County father critically injures 2-month-old daughter by shaking her, police say. Read.
The University of Michigan has established new guidelines that prohibit student, teacher relationships. Read more.
Lame-duck bills on radioactive waste spark protests, concerns over dumping in Detroit. Read even more.
This year has seen a record number of cases of a mysterious paralyzing illness in children, U.S. health officials said Monday. It’s still not clear what’s causing the kids to lose the ability to move their face, neck, back, arms or legs. The symptoms tend to occur about a week after the children had a fever and respiratory illness.
In today's Good Health report Local 4 takes a look at how to avoid senior slip and fall injuries, which are the leading cause of fatal injuries in older adults.
Metro Detroit weather: Snow, rain return this week as temperatures rise
- Married couple accused of ransacking Roseville home with teenage girls inside
- Investigation: USOC, USA Gymnastics officials enabled Nassar
- Go inside Detroit Zoo's newly expanded red panda forest
- Michigan DNR auctioning off 81 individual land parcels starting Tuesday
- Wedding ring lost and returned
- Consumer Watch: Save on your water bill
- Winter weather slams southeast
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.