2 buildings in Downtown Detroit receive bomb threats; All clear given
Email bomb threats have been reported at locations across the country, including major buildings in Downtown Detroit and around Southeast Michigan.
4 fast facts
A new study revealed carpets can be dangerous due to toxic substances. Read more.
A Warren family is facing a $1,000 daily fine from the city after inspectors found a violation in its Christmas lights display. Learn more.
Two auto plant parking lots in Warren have been hit by car thieves in the past week, according to officials. Read more.
Friends, neighbors and total strangers came together in Waterford Township to help a family of nine that lost everything in a fire. Learn more.
Southbound Mound Road reopens
Southbound Mound Road near 12 Mile Road in Warren reopened Thursday afternoon after being closed earlier due to a crash involving a semi truck.
Clinton Township peeping Tom
Police in Clinton Township are warning residents about a peeping Tom who stood on a garbage can to look at a woman through a bathroom window.
Police are looking for a person wanted in connection to a package stolen off a Bloomfield Township home's porch.
Michigan man arrested in Ohio
Josh Grihorash, a 27-year-old man from Pontiac, was taken into custody Thursday on suspicion of attempted murder in Bowling Green, Ohio.
- 69-year-old man charged with murder of woman, security guard at Detroit senior center
- Oakland County man charged in deaths of petting zoo animals
- Bedrock breaks ground on Monroe Blocks in Downtown Detroit
- Fox 2 Detroit mourns loss of meteorologist Jessica Starr
- Help Me Hank: Does the Light Keeper Pro product really work?
- Aerotropolis promise finally being fulfilled between Willow Run Airport, DTW
- Detroit Red Wings visit Children's Hospital
- Good Health: Inside flu season
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.