Ready for snow?
Expect a dry morning commute but snow showers will develop by mid afternoon and linger through the evening. Some raindrops will be mixed in with the snowflakes.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Hopcat is changing the name of its popular 'Crack Fries' because, it said, "the crack epidemic and the lasting impact on those it affects is not funny and never was." Read more.
State officials said a cemetery in Canton improperly stored more than 300 infant and fetal remains in crypts. Learn more.
The chief financial officer of Chinese tech giant Huawei has been granted a bail of $10 million, or US $7.5 million, a judge in Canada ruled Tuesday. Read more.
A teacher at Millennium Middle School in South Lyon has a unique way of greeting her students in the morning. Learn more.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder's pause for reflection Tuesday was billed as a recap of his time in office, but as it stands, some of his biggest decisions might still lie ahead.
For every major nonprofit organization, there are dozens of smaller ones struggling to keep doing good in the community. That mission got a little easier Tuesday.
Ahead of the first big snow of the season, the city of Detroit is overhauling its plan for plowing the streets.
Heavenly Acres Pet Cemetery in Livingston County closed, leaving many pet owners upset and wondering if they need to dig up their pets' grave this winter.
- Democrats debate idea of term limits for party leaders
- Sterling Heights man charged in transgender woman's murder in Detroit
- Michelle Obama makes surprise visit to Detroit's Motown Museum
- Michigan school board won't remove religious display
- Soldier deploys to Middle East three years after surprising daughters
- Good Health: The weight of 'weighted blankets'
- Police surprising drivers with gift cards
- Childbirth and breast cancer risk
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.