Police: 18-year-old shot near Grand Circus Park
Police said an 18-year-old was shot near West Adams and Woodward avenues in the area near Grand Circus Park in Downtown Detroit. Police said two suspects are in custody and they are searching for a female suspect.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Adults in Michigan are now allowed to grow up to 12 marijuana plants inside their residence. Read more.
Kotex Sleek tampons were recalled because they could unravel or come apart when the user is removing them. Learn more.
College students worked to help police with a 2013 cold case of a mother slain in Taylor. Read more.
A woman sleeping in Detroit was nearly shot when bullets came flying into her home. Learn more.
Teen shot, killed
Police are investigating and a family is mourning after a 17-year-old Detroit boy was shot and killed in Roseville.
Police released video of a chaotic brawl that broke out in the layaway line at a Walmart in Sterling Heights on Monday night.
The holiday season is well underway, and that means scammers are looking to take advantage of people's generosity. Help Me Hank is working with Metro Detroit police and the Better Business Bureau to reveal the scams targeting residents right now.
Michigan put in place one of the strictest drinking water regulations in the country. That decision was billed as a major step forward, but now the question looms -- who's going to pay for it?
- Ann Arbor elementary teacher wins $25,000 national award
- New sensory room at Grosse Pointe Woods school helps students with autism
- Concerns raised over spike in PFAS levels in Ann Arbor water
- Detroit police seek to identify vehicle, driver in hit-and-run on city's east side
- Ice carving final exams held in Clinton Township
- Mario Impemba speaks out after altercation
- Good Health: Common Cold FAQ
- Local 4 News at 6 -- Dec. 12, 2018
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.