AFM confirmed in Wayne County
Michigan health officials have confirmed the first case of the polio-like illness acute flaccid myelitis in Wayne County. Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said they don't know the origin of the disease, which has paralyzed dozens of people, mostly children, around the country.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Detroit police arrest man, find fully loaded assault rifle, Glock after shots were fired into seven Detroit homes. Read more.
A Shelby Township financial adviser was sentenced to prison for running a Ponzi scheme. Learn more.
Minor snow showers are expected Thursday morning. Read more.
California is preparing for mudslides. Learn more.
Voters approved a proposal in the November election that would legalize recreational marijuana in Michigan. It goes into effect Thursday but you still won't be able to purchase cannabis legally, and it could take up to a year for businesses to get licensed.
USA Gymnastics bankruptcy
USA Gymnastics announced Wednesday is has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to provide a faster resolution of claims for the victims of sexual abuse by former team doctor Larry Nassar.
A New York man was found guilty Wednesday of murdering a Detroit man and burning his body in 2013.
Ann Arbor murder attempt
Authorities are still searching for the shooters who fired at least 25 shots from a car during an attempted murder in Ann Arbor last month, officials said.
- Black Men Run group on mission to promote fun, friendship and good health
- Fire destroys beloved Nortel Lanes bowling alley in Monroe
- Michigan GOP lawmakers work to shore up power ahead of Democrats taking over key offices
- Southfield family that lost everything in fire pays it forward after donation
- Good Health: Soap vs. Hand sanitizer
- Salvation Army work to provide food and holiday cheer
- Full funeral service for former Pres. George H.W. Bush in Washington
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.