WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. - West Bloomfield police said a 60-year-old woman is in critical condition after being hit by a minivan Monday morning at an intersection.
Police said the Keego Harbor woman was crossing near Woodrow Wilson and Figa just before 9 a.m. when she was hit by the van that was going backwards -- which was being driven by a 42-year-old Clarkston woman.
The victim was taken to McLaren Oakland Hospital in Pontiac.
At this time, police said the driver isn't facing any charges.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Missing South Lyon man found safe
- Group met by counter-protesters
- Michigan National Guard member caught attempting break-in
- Downed power lines close M-59 in Rochester Hills
- Person of interest sought for deadly shooting in Southfield
- Former Novi Expo Center site could become offices, hotel
- Springfield Twp. man jumps out window, runs from deputies
- Man suspected of breaking into 15-20 Metro Detroit homes
- Job fair for veterans, spouses coming to Dearborn
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.