A look ahead: What’s on tap this week in Metro Detroit
Our weekend edition of this newsletter will be a bit different from the normal Monday through Friday version. On Sundays, I’ll try my best to get you ready for the week ahead. Let’s take a look at what to keep an eye on this week.
- Monday is Veterans Day: The federal holiday is a day to honor all US Veterans. If you’re a Veteran out there, thank you for your service. We salute you!
- Jurassic World Live Tour at Fox Theatre: Jurassic World comes to life for the first time in a touring arena show! Shows running from Nov. 14-17.
- Detroit Lions return home to take on the Dallas Cowboys at Ford Field on Sunday. Kick off is at 1 p.m. Maybe they’ll win, who knows!
- The Price Is Right Live at Fox Theatre: The Price Is Right Live is the hit interactive stage show that gives eligible individuals the chance to “Come On Down” and play classic games from television’s most popular game show.
- University of Michigan Museum of Natural History opens: The museum, part of U-M’s College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, unveiled its new home inside the new $261 million, 312,000-square-foot Biological Sciences Building last April after calling the Ruthven Building home since 1928.
Hey, if you like this newsletter, let us know. We’d love your feedback. We also offer several other newsletters that probably cater to at least one of your interests -- unless you’re only interested in Windex. We don’t have one for Windex. Sorry.
Let's Link 🔗
Be sure to check in with ClickOnDetroit throughout the day for the latest news, weather and traffic. We’re always working to keep you updated on the stories that matter most to you. We also like to have some fun along the way.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.