Top ten Olympic muscles
Only the strongest and fiercest compete at the Olympic Games. But some athletes' physical attributes are a bit more prominent than others. Here are ten of the Olympians with the best muscles.
Warning: This article is likely to inspire feelings of extreme attraction, envy, and potential insecurity.
Viewer discretion is strongly advised.
10) Judo: Kayla Harrison (United States)
9) Badminton: Lin “Super” Dan (China)
8) Track and field: Usain Bolt (Jamaica)
7) Track and field: Allyson Felix (United States)
6) Swimming: Michael Phelps (United States)
5) Diving: Steele Johnson (United States)
4) Wrestling: Jordan Burroughs (United States)
3) Track and field: Chaunte Lowe (United States)
2) Tennis: Rafael Nadal (Spain)
1) Gymnastics: Jake Dalton (United States)
©2016 NBCUniversal. All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.