2016 Michigan state football championships at Ford Field: Game times and matchups
Cass Tech vs Catholic Central this year's D1 final
Here's a look at the 2016 Michigan state high school football championships this Friday and Saturday at Ford Field:
Division 1: Detroit Catholic Central vs Detroit Cass Tech, Saturday, 1 p.m.
Division 2: Walled Lake Western vs Detroit Martin Luther King, Friday, 1 p.m.
Division 3: Muskegon vs Orchard Lake St. Mary's, Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
Division 4: Grand Rapids Catholic Central vs Detroit Country Day, Friday, 7:30 p.m.
Division 5: Menominee vs Grand Rapids West Catholic, Saturday, 4:30 p.m.
Division 6: Maple City Glen Lake vs Jackson Lumen Christi, Friday, 4:30 p.m.
Division 7: Pewamo-Westphalia vs Detroit Loyola, Saturday, 10 a.m.
Division 8: Muskegon Catholic Central vs Ottawa Lake Whiteford, Friday, 10 a.m.
Complete football tournament brackets and results here.
Ford Field: 2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI 48226
Parking: Ford Field lots north and east of the stadium. $6.
Tickets: $10 allows entrance to four games in a day; exiting the stadium requires buying a new ticket; Cash only
• Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, luggage of any kind, computer and camera bags and large camera cases.
• Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
• Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Balloons (air or helium)
• Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
• Banners or large flags
• Cameras with lenses longer than five inches. Selfie Sticks also are prohibited.
• Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter
• Electronic equipment including laptop computers, video recorders (hand-held video cameras are allowed), tripods and wearable video cameras including Go Pros.
• Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles, boxes, flasks, etc.)
• Illegal substances
• Knives, pocket knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
• Laser pointers
• Markers (permanent) and/or paint
• Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
• Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, Frisbees, etc.)
• Seat cushions
• Strollers and infant car seats or carriers
• Umbrellas (large size)
Permitted items after inspection:
• Small bags, purses and fanny packs that do not exceed 8½ inches by 14 inches by 10 inches. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• Diaper bags (only if accompanied by a child)
• Binoculars and binoculars cases
• Cameras and small camera cases (lenses may not measure longer than five inches)
• Small radios (no larger than the size of a football and used with an earpiece)
• Small hand-held video cameras (but no tripods or extension cords)
• Small, compact umbrellas (must be placed securely under seat)
• Posters and signs without poles or sticks, or larger than what one person can hold.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.