DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings unveiled a refreshed "Hockeytown" logo to kick off the 2018-2019 season.
"What defines Hockeytown is the shared sense of undying passion our fans have for our game, our team, and our city," said Chris Granger, Group President, Sports & Entertainment, Ilitch Holdings, Inc. "We're excited to introduce several new programs for the upcoming season that will amplify the game-day experience at Little Caesars Arena and appeal to the Hockeytown community."
The new Hockeytown logo will be featured in-arena, on television, on Red Wings merchandise and through the organization's social media and digital platforms.
The team also unveiled several new initiatives for the upcoming season, including:
- Little Caesars Arena Hockeytown Open Houses in which fans will have the opportunity to skate on the same ice as the Red Wings players
- On sale beginning Monday, September 17:
- At least 100 tickets to every Red Wings home game will be available for just $20
- New reduced-price Hockeytown Value Packs starting at $69 that include a pair of tickets and $20 concessions credit
- Discounted concessions and merchandise pricing at home games
- Special pre-game entertainment in the street-level Via concourse at select home games
- Fans that download The District Detroit App will have a chance to win exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Little Caesars Arena
- Contests for Hockeytown fans living in other NHL cities with chances to win tickets to Red Wings road games
- Viewers of Red Wings telecasts on Fox Sports Detroit and listeners on 97.1 The Ticket will have chances to win special Hockeytown prizes during Red Wings games