Ohio football vs. Bowling Green: Time, TV schedule, game preview, score
Bobcats battle Falcons
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio – The Ohio Bobcats are battling the Bowling Green Falcons at Doyt Perry Stadium in Bowling Green, Ohio.
TV: ESPNU at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
AGAINST THE SPREAD
- HOT: Bobcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
- HOT: Bobcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.
- HOT: Bobcats are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games as an underdog.
- COLD: Bobcats are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- COLD: Falcons are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.
- COLD: Bobcats are 0-5 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- HOT: Under is 7-0 in Falcons last 7 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- HOT: Under is 4-0 in Falcons last 4 games following a straight up loss.
- HOT: Under is 4-0 in Falcons last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- HOT: Under is 4-0 in Falcons last 4 games as a home underdog of 0.5-3.0.
- HOT: Under is 10-1 in Falcons last 11 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- HOT: Under is 10-1 in Bobcats last 11 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.
Other college football scores
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.